men only areas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
let me start by saying that this post is not a feminist revolt.

Are there any men on here who stand on committees etc that make areas such as a bar area in a golf club, men only areas???

what the hell is this about???????????????

I dare say there are womens groups etc , I dont know....

What is the banning of women from certain private club areas all about for gods sake???

Sponsored Links
They talk a load of piffle about babies and stuff. They should stay at home and cook a nice supper.

joe

Sponsored Links
williams89 said:
joe-90 said:
They talk a load of piffle about babies and stuff. They should stay at home and cook a nice supper.

joe

I hope you wife is does not see this.

And the DIYnot prize for the most non sexist comment goes to........

Personally I hate all that 'men only' tripe...id much rather be in a bar for of fems then one full of blokes all banging on about golf and the like,..

I dare such a 'rule' is illegal, afterall if someone was to make a whites only bar...

Zampa said:
williams89 said:
joe-90 said:

joe

I hope you wife is does not see this.

And the DIYnot prize for the most non sexist comment goes to........

Personally I hate all that 'men only' tripe...id much rather be in a bar for of fems then one full of blokes all banging on about golf and the like,..

The only gripe bit is, the clubs/bars etc.. which still have that rule are normally full of O.A.P. s so that means there other halfs would come in then it would be full O.A.P.'s wifes :eek: :LOL:

Snooker Halls are not the same either..

snooker.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back