Menvier TS400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , I have the above alarm system that came with my house when I bought it , Its Around 20 years old , over the 3 years I have had it I have updated parts as I have carried out work , Have replaced the battery when I moved in and I have replaced several of the sensors as the rooms have been plastered and completed ect , ( 4 done 3 left to do ) also replaced the door sensors when the DG was done as there where drilled inside the wooden door frames so I replaced them with surface mounted ones , What I want to doo next is firstly replace the bell box as its old and rusty and also the led and strobe no longer work so my main question is can this be replaced by any box available from the trade counters or do I need a specific one and also the final job would be to upgrade the keypad to a more modern style as the one I have at the moment is a horrible brown colour so again is that just a case of a swap over and set new code ect ?

thank you for any advice given

Sponsored Links
Power, Bell Trigger, strobe trigger and tamper terminal so a conventional bell box should be possible.

Power is a 1A fuse protected so should be fine

Any bell box will do ...unfortunately you can’t change the keypad as they don’t make it anymore ....new keypad and control panel is the only solution

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back