menvier TS690 CCT 07-A Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

I need your advice on how to clear CCT 07-A which is appearing on the panel of my alarm. I have tried to clear it by putting my code and pressing ESC but the screen come back with the same message instead of showing the time. I can get into the user 1 and User 2 menu but need advice on what to do to clear the CCT 07-A. I can see any information about this on the manual that I have for the alarm.

I will much appreciate your advice on how to solve this issue.
I am happy to provide any further information as needed.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
In the manual what did the fault code refer to?

Zone 7 is armed/active, so what is zone 7?

When was the system last serviced?

Hello,

The manual does not say anything about this fault finding.

Please see link below for the manual. It is on Page 40 Fault Finding.

berkeleyguard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/TS690use

Looking at the back of manual, the engineer has recorded Circuit 7 as PAB FRONT DOOR under Detection Circuit record and there is a tick in column P.Set A

What happened is my child pressed on one of the buttons on the keypad and I didn't see which one it was and the alarm sounded. So I entered my code and press ESC and the alarm stopped however instead of showing the time, it is now displaying this message.

The alarm has been working fine and has been serviced regularly. This is the first time I can set or reset the alarm.

Thank you for your earlier advice.

Try resetting the panic button at the front door ! You may need a small metal or plastic key, if not take the cover off and slide the red section back up !

Sponsored Links
As Mark says reset the PA, you may need to type your code in again to clear the fault once its been reset.

Hi,

I have opened the panel and slide the red section, then my entered my code and press ESC, it is now flashing CONFIG RESET, what do I do now, I appreciate your advice. Thank you.

Hi,

I would very much appreciate if someone could advise me on how to clear the RESET CONFIG message that I am now getting. Thank you.

Had a look at the engineers manual, and the message suggests you need to go into engineering and relearn the id devices.

You will need the engineers code for this, if you dont have an engineers code you could try a power cycle of the system.

If you reset the device, I am struggling to see why the id needs to be relearnt unless theres a fault on it.

Unfortunately I do have the engineer manual, but have tried the engineer code 1234 and got in the engineer menu 1 ENGR 1 however from there I don't know what to do and don't want to mess the alarm up.

What is a power cycle of the system?

Do you think I might have pressed the wrong button to try to clear the message originally displayed and that's why I am now getting the message.

I dont think you pressed the wrong button.

You can get into engineering so you need to access the correct menu, this will be better than power cycle.

Power cycle = disconnect mains, disconect battery, re connect battery re connect mains.

or as tech support may say have you tried turning it off and on again.

In engineerings menu 1 select option, press A, what do you get?

Hi,

I went into the engineer menu 1 and pressed A the buzzer sounded but nothing on the panel ,then I pressed B but again nothing on the panel and no buzzer sounded. I then pressed C and got Engineer On Site message, I pressed ESC for the message to disappear with no luck. I also tried the 1234 code without success so I decided to use my code and everything went back to normal. I now have the clock showing on the panel. I will test the alarm when I go out to see if it is working as normal.

Thank you very much for all your helpful advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back