Message for "justlooking"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The post you've been talking about has been deleted regarding ivorbigun post.

Sad really isn't it but that's life in general. There's nothing you can do about it. In some way I feel sorry for ivorbigun, he properly can't help it but he need professional help. I hope he doesn't ended up a broken man whatever causing his attitude problem.

Sponsored Links
Masona, in the nicest possible way, I think you are being too polite.

This person is nothing more than an a***hole. He is using his alter ego on this site, the reality is he is more than likely an insignificant little s**t, who if he does work as a tradesman is getting the mick taken out of him every day.

I'm sure if he stops using this site as Ivorbigun, he will be back as something else, something very subtle like NotIvorbigun.

It really does annoy me that this idiot can attack people who are just trying to give a bit of help & advice to others.

Unfortunately he is now receiving even more attention, He's been given a platform which is probably what he was after in the first place.

I think we should of ignored him and he would of gone away, like any attention seeker would.

You could be right and I did consider this before I made my postings.

Sponsored Links
I have obviously missed something over the weekend. Am I not the only target of Ivor's wrath ? Spill the beans please.

DAZB said:
Am I not the only target of Ivor's wrath ?
No, I've been told Ivor's has a pop at me as well but not seen it, must 've been bad for diynot to deleted it ! As david & julie said best to ignore him, anyway thing has quiten down since he has gone back to mummy :LOL:

DAZB said:
I have obviously missed something over the weekend. Am I not the only target of Ivor's wrath ? Spill the beans please.

I pressed the alert moderators button as I thought it was bang out of order, didn't think to look at his other posts until afterwards. Otherwise I would have ignored it.

Just rude, childish comments :rolleyes: , you didn't miss anything! :D

One of his comments is still in"how flat is flat when tiling" I read both the others which were similar nonsense. They were not to OTT really just silly.

It seems most of you missed two very offensive postings, which were deleted within about 5 mins.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back