MESSAGE FOR MODERATOR 8

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
SITE ADMIN posted message below, if this is incorrect then please change it, otherwise it is misleading

-----------------------------

DIYnot
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 pm Post Subject: Jokes Archive : Read Me!

Please post any new jokes in the General Discussion forum. Once they have dropped off the first page on General Discussion, they will be moved here.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?

Sponsored Links
The text I posted came from SITE ADMIN's first post in the joke archive, that link automatically gets pasted along with the text so that must be an issue with the site

I think MODERATOR 8 should apologise for shouting at me like am some kind of joke spammer!!!

The text I posted came from SITE ADMIN's first post in the joke archive, that link automatically gets pasted along with the text so that must be an issue with the site

I think MODERATOR 8 should apologise for shouting at me like am some kind of joke spammer!!!

i will back you all the way on this one, there is no way anyone can accuse you of coming on here and telling jokes ;)

Sponsored Links

i will back you all the way on this one, there is no way anyone can accuse you of coming on here and telling jokes ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

NOT!!!

Back