Meter Problems (Possibly).

These lights I have use quite a bit for my plants, you don't have any similar ones?

marijuana-cannabis-pot-smoke-joint-illegal-law-medicinal-british-columbia-skunk-lifestyles-grow-op-lights-electricity-weed_13344.jpg

Sponsored Links
Ah, well, we only went for the Friday due to limited funds and the bands playing aren't my cup of tea so we deliberately left before Toploader finished!
Friday night's bands were carp - I wouldn't have gone even if I'd been there on Fri.

Would have like to see Santana, but we couldn't afford the Saturday ticket. Were they good?
Superb.

Friday night's bands were carp - I wouldn't have gone even if I'd been there on Fri.

My point exactly! :LOL:

I saw Toploader years ago when I was living in MK and I went to see Robbie Williams (not my usual sort of thing, but a friend wanted to go and it was spitting distance so I thought, "What the hell!") and they were OK. But the weather was on the turn Friday night and I really just couldn't be bothered! Sat in the CSMA Club tent for a while trying to listen, but they were fidgiting to go home. Bless! So we just headed for my Aunt's house instead. I was seriously amazed at the amount of people comming in after the racing was done for the day. Honestly, they'd have to pay me to sit through TPD or Blue! :eek: Even then there might be a risk of brain damage.

Thought you might say that!

Did you go last year? I thought the Classic this year was a bit lame in comparrison. Or maybe it's because last year was my first time (Classic virgin!) and it was just so exciting!

Sorry for the off topic chat. :oops: It's just nice to randomly find someone else who went! :D

Sponsored Links
I saw Toploader years ago when I was living in MK and I went to see Robbie Williams
Some of the women where I work went to that gig - they'd got VIP tickets somehow. I made them all laugh by asking one of them "Is Robbie going to come in your box?".

Did you go last year? I thought the Classic this year was a bit lame in comparrison. Or maybe it's because last year was my first time (Classic virgin!) and it was just so exciting!
It seemed the same overall. We didn't get there until lunchtime, so sadly we missed the pre-war sports cars.

It was all good - least interesting from a cars perspective were the production Jags - loads of XKs and little else, but there was a great duel for 2nd place.

Some fantastic overtaking moves at Abbey in the Group C race.

And another sad miss was the last race - the World Sports Car Masters - Lolas, Chevrons, GT40s, two Ferrari 512Ms... cos we had to get over to the concert site - I hadn't realised we'd not be able to see any of the circuit from there :evil:

Another p***er was no bus. We based ourselves at Abbey because it's a great spot to set up a picnic and not too far from the car park. Last year there was a bus running around the perimeter road so you could go and visit other parts of the circuit, including walking around the pits and the staging area for the cars, even the grid, but this year we were stuck there.

Shame, 'cos last year I got some nice photos - a few of the more interesting ones:

img0400cm.jpg

This is a Rolls-Royce:

And the guy who owns this must have a bob or two....

Should probably stop this off-topic stuff really...

quit being so stubborn Ban - imageshack is VERY slow and you images are taking so long to download that nobodys hanging around to see them.

I can see them today

have you made them smaller?

I can see them today
me too. :confused:

All I was getting was the top of the fit bird's back yesterday. Now I can see her bum, but I'm a little dissapointed by it. A little rounder would be nice.

Hang on, wtf has this to do with electrical DIY??

Err - this year in one of the toilets there was a hand dryer with flex from an FCU which was not gripped and where the sheath had pulled back exposing the cores.

Will that do?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back