MF Junction Boxes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to get some MF junctions boxes to change the none MF ones I'd put in. I could only find one local source that has some in stock

They are by Click UK, 17th edition junction boxes. Are these good, or would you hold out and order some Ashley ones?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Trying to get some MF junctions boxes to change the none MF ones I'd put in. I could only find one local source that has some in stock
Did you try an electrical stockist as it is unlikely you will find them at DIY sheds or Screwfix/Toolstation outlets.
They are by Click UK, 17th edition junction boxes. Are these good, or would you hold out and order some Ashley ones?

Not sure click do a MF BS5733 compliant junction box? A standard choc box with choc blocks will comply to BS7671 17th edition but not as MF joints, so would not read too much into stuff being labelled as 17th edition compliant.

http://lineproducts.co.uk/LINE_Facts/LINEFeaturesDiagram.jpg
the full stop brings up the error.
Ah, thanks - I merely clicked on what was in your post (which included the full stop). I agree that the meaning of "BS 5733 option" is not clear.

Mind you, I'm still rather intrigued by that error message, even though I now know why it appeared - how on earth did 'bonding' get into the equation?!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back