Miele G660 Dishwasher leaks from fill chamber.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, great forum, just been reading a couple of unrelated posts, very helpful people here!

Now that you're all buttered up ;) I have a problem with my old trusty G660 dishwasher.

It leaks a small amount of water from a rectangular port in the rear of the unit in the fill chamber.

Here's a lovely picture for you. My screwdriver indicating where water fills and then leaks out of the rear.

20111008_002.jpg

It's obviously there for a purpose of leaking something, but what is causing water to get into that particular area of the fill chamber? I want this thing to last another 2 years at least!

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
A little update.

Left a cup under the leak area last night, just checked it now and it's quarter full. That's when it's not being used!

I also have noticed a few times recently that there is a pool of water inside the machine. I didn't think to check just now and I've turned the machine on to use. But I will check this afternoon if a pool of water has returned.

It's washing and drying fine, and pumps water out, so I wonder if that water is coming from the intake slowly...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back