milwaukee 18v powerplus drill PEP18T

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I dont know if anyone can help me. I have an 18v Milwaukee power-plus combi drill model- PEP 18T Battery power- 2.0Ah Ni-cd. I need to know what the Torque power (Nm) for this drill is. Does anyone know. It is an old model not in production and I have contacted Milwaukee, who havnt responded yet. Could any one help please?

Sponsored Links
pure guess between 30 and 50 nm

whats the max revs in each gear!!

if you can tell us why you need to know the "exact mn" we may have a solution

If it's the same as the P18T Loktor (which I think it is) then the hard torque is 70nm. There are two different torque measurements on power tools, and manufacturers normally quote the higher of the two (normally called stalling torque or hard torque) but this isn't really relevant to popular uses such as screwdriving or drilling, so is a bit of a bum steer really. The useable torque is normally around 50-60% lower than the "hard" torque figure.
Hard torque is just quoted in advertising as 100nm of torque sounds better than 40nm of torque.

As mentioned before, an idea of what you are looking to use it for would be a help.

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo yahoono1
got your pm saying about an impact driver have answered here as it wont recognise the security code

i have the bosch 10.8 the bosch 14.4 and a ryobi 18v impact driver
as a bench joiner i dont use much above 4" screws
but for what its worth in my humble opinion 7" would be to big for the 10.8 would expect the 14.4 to struggle but the 18v to pi55 it lol

we had this very subject a few weeks ago about 7" screws and impacts so i will look later
you can try a search for hitachi 14.4 impact or big-all impact and see what comes up
if you do find it can you connect the thread to here

I have Milwaukee Power-plus, 18 volt, 2,0 Ah, (36.0Wh)
The informations I have is, follow:
PEP 18 T
Code 4000 36668 66/ 8377
1 gear - 500 min -1
2 gear - 1600 min-1.
Batteri loader:
RCA722MB

Nothing else - sorry. But I have all the paper on it.

nM ????

Best Regards
Mogens (Denmark)

I have Milwaukee Power-plus, 18 volt, 2,0 Ah, (36.0Wh)
The informations I have is, follow:
PEP 18 T
Code 4000 36668 66/ 8377
1 gear - 500 min -1
2 gear - 1600 min-1.
Batteri loader:
RCA722MB

Nothing else - sorry. But I have all the paper on it.

nM ????

Best Regards
Mogens (Denmark)

newton metres of torque [turning force/power]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_metre

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back