Bosch v Milwaukee

I'm pretty sure no 1/4" hex drive impact driver crosses 200 Nm. The delivery torque of my metabo SSD 18 LTX200 is 150Nm.
My LTX 400 impact wrench with 1/2" Sq drive to 1/4" hex adaptor I find is a lot more efficient for bigger stuff.

Dewalt DCF887 delivers 205Nm

Sponsored Links
The FEIN ASCD 18-200 W4 delivers 210Nm.:D

Last edited:
Irrelevant I know but - Bosch blue corded SDS are unbeatable in terms of value and longevity. We use ours to death, give it zero maintenance and always a dignified funeral.

Our (very wieldy) Dewalt cordless are more than man enough for the fixing we do. Rapid rate of turn and decent longevity, for the money.

I have never used Bosch cordless drivers. I do own a cordless Bosch 24V SDS drill. Don't rave about it but it is adequate although the battery charge life is somewhat lacking.

Professionals want a cordless drill that is man enough for the task, is wieldy for prolonged use, costs the right money and is reliable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back