Ming !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No basis for choosing a leader or otherwise (and he's not my leader anyway) but I heard Old Ming on 5 Live the other week, when he was asked about his 'Ming the Merciless' nickname.

He then replied that he hadn't actually thought it up himself, but he believed it came from an old comic book called Jet Morgan. To be honest, this made me think he was a bit out of touch, and a bit of an idiot to boot.

Anyway, I think the Lib Dems have made a mistake going for the older candidate and will almost disappear at the next election, but what do I know....

Sponsored Links
LibDems are the only true alternative at the moment.

johnny_t said:
He then replied that he hadn't actually thought it up himself, but he believed it came from an old comic book called Jet Morgan.
That's depressing. I wouldn't want him for pm if he's like one of those old judges who live on a different planet.

hermes said:
johnny_t said:
He then replied that he hadn't actually thought it up himself, but he believed it came from an old comic book called Jet Morgan.
That's depressing. I wouldn't want him for pm if he's like one of those old judges who live on a different planet.
Like Judge Dredd

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
hermes said:
johnny_t said:
Like Judge Dredd

:LOL: :LOL:

Actually, Hermes has summed it up perfectly - That's exactly how I felt when i heard it, though I didn't quite know how to put it into words....

Though strictly speaking, Dredd is from a future Earth, rather than a different planet.

Unlike Judge Judy...

johnny_t said:
Anyway, I think the Lib Dems have made a mistake going for the older candidate and will almost disappear at the next election, but what do I know....

Well, without any better alternatives running for the job, what' you expect?

What do you call a judge with no fingers.....?

Justice Thumbs !!

I have to agree, that is a terrible choice for leader. So old, grey and utterly uncharismatic.

Eddie M said:
I have to agree, that is a terrible choice for leader. So old, grey and utterly uncharismatic.

Why is age and greyness a problem

Judge Death

would be better

remember him from those old 2000ADs ..lol ?? I still have a loads of them from 1st edition in the loft maybe I should sell them on ebay ??!

Moz said:
Judge Death

would be better

remember him from those old 2000ADs ..lol ?? I still have a loads of them from 1st edition in the loft maybe I should sell them on ebay ??!
Let me read them 1st. :D

Sponsored Links
Back