Minimum Threshold Wage for Migrants".

How are those Syrian terrorists you invented, eh George? :ROFLMAO:
You mean the Syrian Rebel Forces?
The clue is in the title.
a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader.​
What/who are they rebelling against?

Sponsored Links
You mean the Syrian Rebel Forces?
The clue is in the title.
a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader.​
What/who are they rebelling against?
I meant the Syrian rebel forces you claimed were terrorists.

they arent (y)

I meant the Syrian rebel forces you claimed were terrorists.

they arent (y)
So who were they rebelling against?
I thought they were rebelling against the legitimate government. If they weren't, please explain who it was they were rebelling against.

So who were they rebelling against?
I thought they were rebelling against the legitimate government. If they weren't, please explain who it was they were rebelling against.
Eh?

What has 'rebel' got to do with 'terrorist'?

Sponsored Links
Eh?
What has 'rebel' got to do with 'terrorist'?
Rebel - a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader.
Terrorist - a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
If someone rises in opposition against the legitimate government, it can not be classed as anything but unlawful. Obviously the motivation is political.
The 'especially' element in the terrorist definition does not exclude any other target of the violence. A terrorist could just as easily be described of someone who targets infrastructure, someone like a rebel against a legitimate government, for instance.

Rebel - a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader.
Terrorist - a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

or to put it simply: they are different.

Thank you for admitting your error (y)

If someone rises in opposition against the legitimate government, it can not be classed as anything but unlawful. Obviously the motivation is political.

So,
Oliver Cromwell.
Queen Boudicca
The Indian Mutiny
The Warsaw Rising
The 1916 Revolution
The Boston Tea Party
The Storming of the Bastille
The American War of Independence
Franco's Fascists against the Spanish Government
The Beer Hall Putsch
The 1926 General Strike
The Easter Rising

Some of these can subsequently be classed as lawful if the rebels win.

So,
Oliver Cromwell.
Queen Boudicca
The Indian Mutiny
The Warsaw Rising
The 1916 Revolution
The Boston Tea Party
The Storming of the Bastille
The American War of Independence
Franco's Fascists against the Spanish Government
The Beer Hall Putsch
The 1926 General Strike
The Easter Rising

Some of these can subsequently be classed as lawful if the rebels win.
Quite! The victors write the history.
But it doesn't change their status prior to the victory, when they were rebels.

Thank you for admitting your error (y)
Fantasy again.
Rebels are terrorists according to the legitimate government against whom they are rebelling.
The difference is subjective. Even Vinty has recognised that, but you have proven that it is beyond your understanding.

But good diversion for Brigadier to avoid trying to find that lack of evidence.

So where is the evidence that I am a liar? You have presented absolutely zilch, relying on my response to your abusive behaviour as evidence that I am what you originally alleged.
You are going round in circles, chasing your own inventions and allegations.
You should have just accepted that you manipulated the figures.

Dry your eyes, Himmy (y)

You could have just said......
I'm going round in circles, chasing my own inventions and allegations.
I should have just accepted that you haven't manipulated the figures.[/QUOTE]
(y)

Fantasy again.
Rebels are terrorists according to the legitimate government against whom they are rebelling.
The difference is subjective. Even Vinty has recognised that, but you have proven that it is beyond your understanding.

But good diversion for Brigadier to avoid trying to find that lack of evidence.
Ah bless.

Himagin claimed a conservative MP met with terrorists, Syrian rebels.

His claim is incorrect, the MP did not meet with terrorists, because they arent terrorists

Himagin claimed a conservative MP met with terrorists, Syrian rebels.
His claim is incorrect, the MP did not meet with terrorists, because they arent terrorists

The Syrian government repeatedly claimed that the actions of security forces against the Syrian Civil War were a response to armed attacks by "terrorist gangs",
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Syria

The Syrian army is getting ready to solve the "terrorism" in Idlib, according to the Kremlin, despite a warning from Donald Trump against a "reckless attack".
https://news.sky.com/story/kremlin-...al-with-pocket-of-terrorism-in-idlib-11489870

Syria's Extremist Opposition
How Western Media Have Whitewashed the Rebels' Record
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/middle-east/2017-10-30/syrias-extremist-opposition

The cease-fire endorsed more than a week ago by the United Nations Security Council — but not yet implemented — does not cover H.T.S., a coalition of rebel forces led by the Nusra Front, ..and is listed internationally as a terrorist group.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/10/world/middleeast/syria-eastern-ghouta-rebel-evacuation.html
Keep believing your own fantasy, notch. it's the only way you'll come to terms with it.

Last edited:
Keep believing your own fantasy, notch. it's the only way you'll come to terms with it

Ah bless, you havent read your links.

They are talking about ISIS fighters not Syrian rebels, many of which formed the FSA.

Ah bless, you havent read your links.

They are talking about ISIS fighters not Syrian rebels, many of which formed the FSA.
Read them again. You are distorting the reporting in the articles.
You are well known for distorting facts.

Sponsored Links
Back