Minimum Threshold Wage for Migrants".

Sponsored Links
Have you?
As you are fully aware, but choose to deny it, I have already posted the evidence that you were manipulating the figures to suit your narrative.
But I'm happy to do so again:
...Jason already said that minimum wage was £17k p.a. for 40 hours; ... on whom the hypothetical circumstances were based) ...

The circumstances, while improbable to your mind, were in operation (albeit I was not privy to their salaries).

You clearly did play with figures. You openly admitted that you were not privy to their salaries. You adopted the circumstances of some people you know and you overlaid the figures that you acquired from a different source to suit your illustration.
Now please find some evidence to support your, so far, malicious allegation.

As you are fully aware, but choose to deny it, I have already posted the evidence that you were manipulating the figures to suit your narrative.
But I'm happy to do so again:

Now please find some evidence to support your, so far, malicious allegation.

I:
- Googled a benefits calculator
- input info. as required (as already stated, guesstimating reasonable salaries)
- posted up screenshot of results as spewed out by the calculator.

"Manipulating the figures to suit my narrative" would have required me to:

- know about benefits (which I don't, hence my using the calculator)
- re-inputting figures based on the outputs, to produce outputs that "suited my narrative" (which, given my already-stated ignorance of benefit rules, and the fact that it takes c. 10 mins to complete the form - MSE statement itself, on the calculator, would have been a trial-and-error exercise).

As neither of the above is the case, my original point stands.

You're still a liar. That goes for all of your previous (and future, no doubt) incarnations as well (y)

Sponsored Links
I:
- Googled a benefits calculator
- input info. as required (as already stated, guesstimating reasonable salaries)
- posted up screenshot of results as spewed out by the calculator.

"Manipulating the figures to suit my narrative" would have required me to:

- know about benefits (which I don't, hence my using the calculator)
- re-inputting figures based on the outputs, to produce outputs that "suited my narrative" (which, given my already-stated ignorance of benefit rules, and the fact that it takes c. 10 mins to complete the form - MSE statement itself, on the calculator, would have been a trial-and-error exercise).

As neither of the above is the case, my original point stands.

You're still a liar. That goes for all of your previous (and future, no doubt) incarnations as well (y)
Well that has presented your defence, including your admission that you guesstimated the figures to input.
The reader can make up their own mind as to whether guesstimating, from a subjective position, is the same as manipulating the figures.

Now where is that evidence to support your allegation that I am lying?
Where is that evidence that I have multiple names?

including your admission that you guesstimated the figures to input.
The reader can make up their own mind as to whether guesstimating, from a subjective position, is the same as manipulating the figures.

Wrong, the figures put in were in line with reality.

What figures do you think shouldve been put in?

Now where is that evidence to support your allegation that I am lying?

When you post.(y)

Where is that evidence that I have multiple names?

"Have had", not "have". Clue's in the "previous" and "future" words that I used.

Was that your "mistyping", or (your more usual) deliberate manipulation of words, to suit your narrative? ;)

When you post.(y)
Is that your version of what you call evidence?
No wonder you think that you inputting invented figures into a calculator, is not you manipulating the figures.

Brigadier, in court, " there's the evidence m'lord"
Judge, "where?"
Brigadier, "there, m'lord"
judge, "there's nothing there!"
Brigadier, "that's my evidence, m'lord."
Judge, "get out of my court, you charlatan!"

"Have had", not "have". Clue's in the "previous" and "future" words that I used.
So where's the evidence?
That I have, have had, will have, or whatever tense you choose?

You have the nerve to post the results from an internet calculator, using manipulated figures to suit your narrative, and then try to suggest that a lack of evidence to support your allegation, is sufficient evidence? Are you out of your mind?

Diversion alert!

Where is the evidence that I am lying?

What do you think this is? Rumpole of the Bailey? Suits? Crown Court? :ROFLMAO:

Diversion alert! If you won't state what my narrative is (I certainly have no idea what you're getting at), I cannot possibly post any evidence re: "manipulation" of [it].

What do you think this is? Rumpole of the Bailey? Suits? Crown Court? :ROFLMAO:

Diversion alert! If you won't state what my narrative is (I certainly have no idea what you're getting at), I cannot possibly post any evidence re: "manipulation" of [it].
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That'll do!
I don't expect any apology, I don't think you're up to it.

There you go, altering posts to change their meaning again. It's all you have. :ROFLMAO:

You're not even consistent; you keep responding (lying), yet only yesterday....

As it looks like the persistent stream of abuse is forthcoming from the usual abusers, there is no point in responding.

Plank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There you go, altering posts to change their meaning again. It's all you have. :ROFLMAO:
You're not even consistent; you keep responding (lying), yet only yesterday....
Plank :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So where is the evidence that I am a liar? You have presented absolutely zilch, relying on my response to your abusive behaviour as evidence that I am what you originally alleged.
You are going round in circles, chasing your own inventions and allegations.
You should have just accepted that you manipulated the figures.

Sponsored Links
Back