Mira 415 (MK1) "Obsolete" spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following advice on other threads for a leaking (early MK1) Mira 415 shower I have just replaced the (grey) cartridge. The shower is now working fine again with no leaks - thanks to everyone who gave advice.

However, as the shower was so old and probably hadn't been dismantled from new I unfortunately damaged the now brittle central cap which covers the screw for the removal of the control knob. Searching I have found the Mira part is "Mira 415 control knob cover cap (107.27)" shown here
http://showerspares.com/search/mira_415_control_knob_cover_cap_107.27/
but the part is now listed as "Obsolete" and neither Mira nor any of the on-line suppliers I have found has one in stock.
Can anyone suggest another source (e.g. second-hand spares supplier) or if anyone is replacing an old Mira 415 and is willing to send on the plastic part please get in touch.

Clive

Sponsored Links
New you have no hope.
secondhand maybe ebay, but then most of them are more likely to be in the same condition as yours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back