Mira Miniluxe shower head dripping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right, this is driving me mad and any help would be appreciated. Our Mira Miniliuxe is about 5 years old and about a month ago we had the inlet cartridge replaced because for a few days the water was coming out almost as quickly when it was turned off as when it was on.

The new cartridge has been fine until a couple of days ago when the shower head started dripping. We always had this as an issue with the shower but it's usually stopped after a few hours. This time round it doesn't seem to be going away.... I'll give Mira a call but my gut feeling is that the cartridge is probably fine...

I mentioned the on/off dripping to the Mira service engineer and he said something about it being 'one of those things' because of differential pressures with combo fed showers. The plumber who fitted it said it was to do with 'atmospheric pressure'...

Anyone got any ideas?! My biggest concern is that the cartridge is about to go again...drove us mad last time because it's in the en suite.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back