Missing posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder which screaming queen asked for my post to be deleted this morning?

MOD: No one asked for it to be removed, but pointless goading and squabbling isn't looked upon favourably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
The far far left of centre usuals who want this country to become nothing but an overpopulated multi cultural site for anyone but British to ensure anything british left is eradicated completely as it disgusts them.

Last edited:
Go on let's have the predictable noone including the monarchy in fact no country has a true Spaniard Indian etc.. yawn!

Sponsored Links
The far far left of centre usuals who want this country to become nothing but an overpopulated multi cultural site for anyone but British to ensure anything british left is eradicated completely as it disgusts them.
Really? Any truth in that or just your make-believe?

MOD: No one asked for it to be removed, but pointless goading and squabbling isn't looked upon favourably.
Thanks. I’ll bear that in mind for the future.

As I said before, your attempt at homophobia went badly wrong...

Squealing again here makes you look totally pathetic!

MOD: Says the one that screams MOD bias all the time.

silly goading does not deserve to be repeated
As I said before, your attempt at homophobia went badly wrong...
Oh, you said that did you? Why? Could you please explain to me and everyone else what my "attempt at homophobia" involved?

It was a poor attempt at either a joke, or using peoples sexuality to have a dig at some members on here.

It wasn't full on homophobia, it was just neither funny or an insult, it was just a bit school playground.

No. A genuine question. Just wondering if in real life when you are standing in a group and someone asks another person a question whether you answer for them.

No. A genuine question. Just wondering if in real life when you are standing in a group and someone asks another person a question whether you answer for them.
OK, you really do need to move past this school playground mentality. There will be people who disagree with you (shock horror!) and newsflash, they don't all know each other.

Hope that clears that up.

By the way, I answered because I didn't think it was fair that Ellal accused you of homophobia with your original thread. However, perhaps he was right to think that way, 'screaming queen' indeed. More school playground stuff.

silly goading removed
silly goading removed

silly goading removed
Her?
I thought he was married with kids?

OH! Sorry, MORE playground stuff, calling a bloke a bird. I guess that's supposed to be another insult or funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back