Mist or sprinkler systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looking for some quotes for a mist or sprinkler system in Sheffield. I've got quotes from imist and Blue Light, a Plumis approved installer. Anyone know of any other companies that would cover Sheffield?

Also, does anyone have any experience of insurance for these systems? I understand the sprinkler would mean potentially more water damage, but might not be possible with my water supply anyway.

Looking into it all before I submit to building control.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Looking for some quotes for a mist or sprinkler system in Sheffield. I've got quotes from imist and Blue Light, a Plumis approved installer. Anyone know of any other companies that would cover Sheffield?

Also, does anyone have any experience of insurance for these systems? I understand the sprinkler would mean potentially more water damage, but might not be possible with my water supply anyway.

Looking into it all before I submit to building control.

Thanks in advance
Did you end up moving forward with a misting system? Would be good to know which route you went down and why if you get a moment? Thanks!

Decided to abandon the idea just this week, unfortunately. The original plan was to take out a bigger mortgage to fund a big, funky open-plan renovation, but with the change in interest rates, we have decided to simplify things and be very sensible. I will go bigger on my next renovation! It'll just take me ten years to convince my other half.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back