Mixer shower advice for clueless girl!!!!!

Paul Barker said:
But I fear she won't be able to blend it down to 38 with mains cold any easier than the difficulties she's already having.

Could if she adds a prv to go with it :idea:

Sponsored Links
prv?? Didn't I say I was clueless?

Think I'm going for the thermostatic taps for the bath and just waiting to hear if landlord will pay for installation costs - I can if not but would be better if he will!

Thanks for all your help - what a great site, i didn't even have to flash my boobs for some help!! lol

xx :D

lollybabe said:
prv?? Didn't I say I was clueless?

Think I'm going for the thermostatic taps for the bath and just waiting to hear if landlord will pay for installation costs - I can if not but would be better if he will!

Thanks for all your help - what a great site, i didn't even have to flash my boobs for some help!! lol

There'll be a queue of plumbers carrying TMVs,PRVs, TM showers etc outside your door quicker than you can get your top up!!

I seem to remember seeing one of those plug in type showers that attaches to the taps that actually had some sort of thermostatic control - probably in one of those mini catalogues that arrive bundles up in the Sundays - but something plumbed in would be better.

lollybabe said:

You mean there was an option to do so?? Curse my manners.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear. Now we find out that lollybabe is a 34 year old bloke who thought it would help to pretend to be female to get some good results.

Nice one. I love the internet. :rolleyes:

CHARMING!!! Try 25 year old girl who appreciates genuine help! Met my fella on internet so I really don't agree with fakes or pervs

x

I haven't tried a 25 year old girl for a while but ta for the offer ;)

I've started the engine, which way right or left at end of road?

When I was at uni, my wife's best friend (18) lost something important to her to "the man who came to fix the radiators". I've been looking for her ever since.

But in all seriousness, I get laides showing interest but wouldn't really do anything, wasn't brought up that way.

My m8 Stuart has been through a few of the custoemrs though. To be honest I don't think it's right.

Though I have to admit in my mind I am very interested, but my conscience holds me back.

OTOH what shower you want?

My standards fluctuate in proportion to what I get indoors. :)

I mostly do bathroom fitting and my customers tend to be middle age upwards. There has been a few corkers, but on the whole, I've been a good boy. Ish.

Anyhow lovely girl regulular customer gave me a hug when I arrived to change fit her new rad, a hug when I left and as a parting comment said she would have to think of another job for me to do. She's beautiful young and interested.

Why do I have such stupid morals?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back