Mixing mortar and concrete - what am I doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
At least i have had 30 years hands on building my motive was purely to help someone- your ridicule says a lot about your ignorance , I will do myself a favour and remove my troublesome personage, if you put as much effort into trying to assist people as you did in ripping them apart this forum might be a great help to some, over and out.

if you put as much effort into trying to assist people as you did in ripping them apart this forum might be a great help to some, over and out.

Taaaa daaaah

Your choice though

I am ashamed to say I feel I have been guilty of improper conduct on this forum by part of what I wrote directed at Rambling. There are 2 regulars on the building forum who stand out as true gents and they are of course Noseall and ^woody^. We should all aspire to conduct ourselves as they do.

Despite what Rambling wrote yesterday, I am sure he will pop back to look at this thread so will read this morning's offering.

The most hurtful post directd at Rambling was I feel from the frenchman 'mountainw@nker'. I too suffered abuse from this Frenchy a few weeks ago, and now avoid him like I avoid garlic in food.

However, we are entitled to challange other posters' ideas, and request they back up their claims with references, but not to abuse them in the process like we did yeasterday.

Sponsored Links
The most hurtful post directd at Rambling was I feel from the frenchman 'mountainw@nker'. I too suffered abuse from this Frenchy a few weeks ago, and now avoid him like I avoid garlic in food.

wavetrain

I didn't abuse you, but since I found your contribution to the thread to be totally cretinous

However if you do serve notice under the PWA, if he/she refuses you still have the expense of suveyers etc. If I was you, I would nag, nag, nag him/her until they get sick of your nags and give in your wishes.

it is possible that my feelings were evident in my reply.

This horrible Frenchy is one those chaps who act this way to make themselves feel better. At his his age there is probably no cure for his condition either. Lepard and spots.

Wavetrain,
If you read Rambling's profile you will see she is a lady, so it's probably best not to say HE will pop back.

Wavetrain,
If you read Rambling's profile you will see she is a lady, so it's probably best not to say HE will pop back.

I see she is a 61 year old lady who has lost her husband. I stand by my previous post that we treated her badly with the hurtful things we directed towards her.

I stand by what I said.
but you also said it`s in paper bags - it`s in plastic :idea: and I bet you thought it was still made @ Lewes - It`s not :idea: Nor anywhere else in this poxy little island :mrgreen:

If, in your post, you are referring to Great Britain, you are in fact incorrect. I live in the shadow of one of Europes largest Cement factories in Rugby. Ie Rugby Cement (funnily enough)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back