MK Consumer Unit labels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know anywhere cheap for a set of MK Labels ? I haven't got a distributor anywhere near me and online sellers want £10 inc postage !!!!!!!!!
Either that or if anyone has got one that they can scan and post so I can make my own ???
I'm not a cheapskate but £10 for a set of sticky labels is downright ridiculous.
Thanks.
PS - The reason is that I lost the set that came with the original Unit - :oops:

Sponsored Links
Have you tried ringing MK? They might send you a set if you ask nicely

MK technical : 01268 563720

Have you tried ringing MK? They might send you a set if you ask nicely

I e-mailed their technical support asking if the labels are available as a seperate item and it was them who gave me the item codes etc. I never thought of ringing them.

Might give them a try tomorrow if their in. thanks

I have a virgin MK CU label sheet in my bag. I could scan it and mail it to you. Send me a PM with your mail address if that's an option.

Sponsored Links
Have (Post Office) mailed it to you.
Should be there in a day or two - sorry, is that Hull? Make that a week or two :LOL:

Thankyou ttc, ill let you know when i have received it.

Bob

Thanks ttc it came in the post on Thursday.

Regards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back