Modern looking wired alarm panel recommendations?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am presently redecorating and want to replace my Response wired 4 zone alarm panel, as its yellowing and looking rather old fashioned.
Problem is that every other panel I see also looks out-dated and ugly!
Best I can see is perhaps the HONEYWELL ADE OPTIMA COMPACT 8EP396A-UK but I was hoping for something with a hidden keypad, clean lines, perhaps an LCD status display but which is reasonably priced and not industrial.
An I asking too much or is there something out there that will be a direct replacement?
Thanks, Gerry

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The iphone 6 is made in China!

i6 probably the most modern sophisticated and highest quality electronic kit of recent times re materials used and latest production techniques to achieve final finish/quality.

It all depends on who did the design and the quality of the build and software.

The ebay product mentioned is by no back street outfit by the looks of the marketing and app but one can never tell without closer inspection - which is difficult - so buy anything like this with extreme caution!!!

Could be worthy of garden shed or Jimmy-Jams former house who knows!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shores-Lake-Minnetonka-listed-4-5million.html

Ps Not a rep for Apple inc - I have a Google Nexus4 by LG with stock Android 5.0.1 !!

Dont even touch Honeywell ADE, go for a Castle Caretech (Pyronix) Euro Mini or Euro Mini Prox, they are 110% better and support EOL or Double Pole wiring. You can get Proximity Tags with a different keypad and support 10 zones instead of 8 and the added features (and zones) are much appreciated for the £10-20 difference.

Who cares it's still a pile of 💩 433mhz technology and 9v pp3 battery's
^^^ yes agreed ^^^ I wouldn't want that but it claims to have 8 wired zones as well and he said he wants wired so thought it might tickle his fancy! He also didn't want remote keypad - keys on the panel.

Hi sorry to jump into the post, but i am looking for a good reliable alarm that will ring my mobile when it goes off for my house, are these any good ?, Scantronic 9448, i caught a clip on the T.V about the wireless ones but would prefer a wired one to be honest, many thanks

9448 basic/ old design but ok it will need a separate text/ speech dialer depends on buget !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back