Modifying wardrobes...

if your levels are so badly out.your skirtings are going to look really good :confused:

Nope - levels are out depth wise due to someone removing the chimney breast and not using a spirit level on the new joists. Basically floor dips/drops in the middle of the run. It is structurally sound, I would normally fix it but as it will be completely covered by the new robes I do not see the point.

Apologies for continually adding more info but I did not want my original question to be war and peace

Sponsored Links
In the areas where the feet are go to be fix some 4 x 2 to the for then using adjustable kitchens legs fix to the required height. The top of the in it has to be fixed back just a couple of simple angle brackets will do the job. Kitchen legs are not designed to be adjust up to 8 inches.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back