Mods locking people out

Reaction score
Dystopia, a small island too close to Europe
Country
United Kingdom
If mods are to lock someone out, could they at least have the decency to say why. Seems very clicky to me, and to others too I expect. They could send a personal message giving the reason, such as "you made JohnD look an idiot because you said......" or "ellal is crying for his teddy because you said........" etc etc. Apparently I posted something so offensive, I got locked out, no idea what it was.

Sponsored Links
I agree it would be helpful to know exactly what made the Mods block us, but on the flip side, it's amazing how blind to their own behaviour some people are. Sometimes it shouldn't have to be explained! :LOL:

I've been locked out once, during a normal tedious squabble with Himmy. Fair do's, it was tedious for everyone :)

Sponsored Links
Some people shouldn`t be on here spouting their unhelpful, vile or idealist views, plenty of other places where they can get their 15 minutes of fame using copy & paste headline grabbing posts to incite others.

And some do have freedom of speech,and carry on unabashed.

No they don’t :ROFLMAO:

Every forum is run or moderated by someone or some people. They will always control the content, some allow more granted but never full freedom of speech.

Only forum I know completely uncesnsored is tomplumboards.net, run by Tom Plum who used to be in the plumbing dept. here many moons ago and is famous for his 'Tom's Top Tips' Youtube plumbing vids. Completely uncensored. Can be as racist or rude as you like, which suits another resident there, Mr Dick Puller.

Weirdly, it’s the bots/stooges that spout the nastiness on here . I reckon they are just professional agitaters. Sort of like “shock jocks”. Funny how new names were suddenly trying to get involved. The majority of time the give away is the hidden profiles & complete lack of personal discussion, even the weather....... nothing.

Prime example. Sir G post about John Major. What’s all that about? Stooge just trying to wind people up. So obvious

the problem as I see it some just come on here for a laugh :eek:

and dont take things seriously ,

u try to educate em but its like educating pork imho

jeez us wept dead beats and no hopers ;)

Sponsored Links
Back