Modular TV socket.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of where I can get a modular plate for behind a tv?
(preferably from an online retailer)
I would like it to be as discreet as possible and if possible fit a standard twin socket box. If there is nothing on the market I will make something my self, but links to parts for this would also be appreciated.

It needs to have:

2 female coax sockets
1 male coax socket
2 F connectors
1 telephone socket

I seem to remember seeing something similar in the back of professional electrician magazine, but not sure who made them.

Sponsored Links
Can't remember seeing them with all those configurations, you can get them with the MK modular but you will end up with more than one double box:http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/PDF/technical/LOGIC_PLUS_prod.pdf

I'm pretty sure those kind of outlets are di/triplexed

Usually you have one cable thats triplexed sat, tv and fm, then you have a separate F connector for sky plus and then you have a separeate return path

Sponsored Links
I reckon that a bit of fudging with a soldering iron should cure the whole diplexed problem. (although depending on the amp / distrubuter i get, being diplexed may not be an issue anyway)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back