Molded plug to normal one

I am frequently disturbed by the fact that within a few days of notifying the utilities that a flat has been vacated a letter from TV Licencing arrives for the 'new occupier'.

And don't forget that all the big retailers also notify TVL when you purchase anything which is capable of receiving TV broadcasts (they're not required to verify the address you give, but they are obliged to take an address and pass it on).
Not any more. The law was changed around 2 years ago and retailers no longer take your details or pass them on.

Sponsored Links
Not any more. The law was changed around 2 years ago and retailers no longer take your details or pass them on.
Ah, thanks. I wasn't aware of that, not having followed the changes so much now I'm overseas.

So everyone has to scrap their existing equipment and buy new with a decoder and smart card box? Go down well that will.
Forcing people to have to buy new equipment to continue watching has happened before, very recently in fact. Besides, decoder units are pretty cheap now in the grand scheme of things.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back