Monobloc tap connectors

9 Jun 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I am trying to install anew monobloc mixer tap in kitchen and have found the new taps connectors are way too short to reach the supply pipies!Have scoured diy stores but all calim not to supply longer monobloc connectors.How can I connect these two or find longer ones!
Sponsored Links
Errmm - extend the existing pipework with normal pipe & fittings maybe?

You can get quite long flexible connectors from Plumb Center but not until Monday morning I'm afraid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links