More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I've also noticed that a character called JohnD v2 (or something similar) has moved into the plumbing section.. I wonder how long it is before he turns nasty..

Sponsored Links
QD5xmQf.jpg

It's alright. We run a tight ship in their. :D

Interestingly enough Dan, they have already made reference to the site admin revealing your details during powderflushing gate!

So it's someone that's been around for a longtime and has access to either the CC or is involved with site admin. ;)

Bet you're amazed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Interestingly enough Dan, they have already made reference to the site admin revealing your details during powderflushing gate!

So it's someone that's been around for a longtime and has access to either the CC or is involved with site admin. ;)

I'm afraid that there is no conspiracy there Razor... It was just me (Corgigrouch) being indiscrete... They banned me around about New Year for being rude to JD and Himaginn. I remember the debacle with the Powderflush thing. I also use JD'd inappropriate postings in the CC to shut the senile old fart up when he gets ideas above his station..

Unlike many, I never use pseudonyms online and the Powderflush muppet found me fairly easily without Admin help.

Funnily enough he's tried it on with several other people with similar opinions to my own of his patent, and after seeking my advice, all won their cases... Even after an initial judgement against them :D.

Is this JohnD's own little theifdom?

JD and Himmi probably get the same room - now and then. :ROFLMAO:

JD and Himaginn's...If you don't comply with their will, your thread gets chopped off..

I've also noticed that a character called JohnD v2 (or something similar) has moved into the plumbing section.. I wonder how long it is before he turns nasty..

I'm afraid that there is no conspiracy there Razor... It was just me (Corgigrouch) being indiscrete... They banned me around about New Year for being rude to JD and Himaginn. I remember the debacle with the Powderflush thing. I also use JD'd inappropriate postings in the CC to shut the senile old fart up when he gets ideas above his station..

JohnD is on my list of bellends that frequent the forums. It's not a massive list as I like to get on with most people.

So if you're on it, then you richly deserve it, and the associated flack that comes with it.

The fact that he's using his mod status to censor the forums on the sly merely confirms our opinions of the little weasel.

Why do plumbers so feel the need to be derogatory? Is it that they hope, by being derogatory, they'll somehow magically raise their own status?
Do they not realise that their attempts at insults have the opposite effect? They demonstrate the stupidity of such people.
Are there any plumbers out there who want to disassociate themselves with the average plumber that posts such nonsense on here all the time?

Now that Foxy Osbreath has admitted to being Corgicrouch, and is re-applying for the CC forum, will he tell us whether he's using his original credentials? Or has he created new credentials with a different name?

Interestingly, I was just browsing and found this:
upload_2016-9-11_18-25-19.png

Perhaps it explains why so many posts/threads have been deleted/locked.
"....so may not be in anyone's interest to aim to be a pest." Good advice for us all, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back