More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least BAS has gone. That's one less irritating know-it-all. Did he leave or was he pushed?

Sponsored Links
At least BAS has gone. That's one less irritating know-it-all. Did he leave or was he pushed?

I don't think he was a bad bloke he just had a gruff way of expressing himself. I used his advice even though I didn't respond well to him in electrical section. I think it's sad when anyone with good/sound technical knowledge decides to leave a forum where that type of thing is in high demand, mainly because of personality conflicts. If you take it to the wire though he wasn't wrong about a lot of stuff just the way he projected himself rubbed people up the wrong way occasionally.

That himaggin character on the other hand does nothing other than talk shyte and irritates people with his constant whinging and in all honesty I can't see what the hell he is still doing here.
Just out of interest, under Himmy's many guises/new names after being banned, what did he argue about before all this Islam stuff? He's been here a long time I believe going on what Sooey once said.

I myself don't get it, to live you life with that amount of negativity as Himmy seems to have, day after day, well, all I can say is that it really is a waste of time and life.

Sponsored Links
So the him saying it's his mission to stamp out Islamophobia here etc just an excuse to be an argumentative troll, rather than a deep belief of it being his calling then.... strange fella.

So the him saying it's his mission to stamp out Islamophobia here etc just an excuse to be an argumentative troll, rather than a deep belief of it being his calling then.... strange fella.

No stranger that Mo and Larry his other bed partners.

Why do plumbers so feel the need to be derogatory? Is it that they hope, by being derogatory, they'll somehow magically raise their own status?
Do they not realise that their attempts at insults have the opposite effect? They demonstrate the stupidity of such people.
Are there any plumbers out there who want to disassociate themselves with the average plumber that posts such nonsense on here all the time?

Now that Foxy Osbreath has admitted to being Corgicrouch, and is re-applying for the CC forum, will he tell us whether he's using his original credentials? Or has he created new credentials with a different name?
What business is it of yours?

I would just like to point out that I have been subjected to repeated discrimination by 3 posters in here :eek:

johnD
Himmginn
Noseall

2 of whom are mods (?) :eek:

You can go and do whatever you wish. I'll let you know when I give a crap.
Sorry, Dan, but the absurdity is breathtaking!
You have a suspicion that John is a Mod, and that's all it can ever be. Then on top of that suspicion you pile more suspicions.
You then have the audacity to claim that your suspicions are "repeatedly demonstrably true", and you have "independent-minded corroboration".
You then invite me to find your "repeatedly demonstrable true", and "independent-minded corroboration" for myself because you can't or won't provide it!

I'll use a plumbing analogy, if I may.

You have a bucket with no bottom to it. You pour in enough water to theoretically fill the bucket. You then claim that you have a bucketful of water!
I repeat, the absurdity is breathtaking!

You end your tirade of abuse with "I'll let you know when I give a crap".

You can't give a crap about your integrity and sincerity either because you claim your abusive comments, based purely on suspicion, to be "like it is"!

We're then into the usual round of RWR back-slapping you and each other. If you're happy to be associated with them, clearly you don't give a crap about your integrity and sincerity!

You have a suspicion that John is a Mod, and that's all it can ever be

It's not a suspicion you imbecile. Every member of the combustion chamber section knows he is a mod because the idiot forgot to change his profile and started posting in there under his JohnD identity.

Now, perhaps you kindly look up "tirade". Because you obviously don't know what it means.

I'm not any wing. I transcend all.

yes and every member of the combustion chamber knows he nearly lost us the CCR,that is one reason for the bad feelings against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back