NO Opinion Aloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oompah

Obviosly geting under the mods nose talking about locked threads.One from Joe-90 and myself just disappeared, back to the dark days of the 1930's and all that brought with censorship.

Sponsored Links
I'm used to it. It happens all the time. Dunno why.

This is a moderated forum Oompah, that's what censorship is.

If posts are being removed it is for a reason. The forum rules are there for everyone to see and MOST abide by them. ;)

This is a moderated forum Oompah, that's what censorship is.

If posts are being removed it is for a reason. The forum rules are there for everyone to see and MOST abide by them. ;)
Fair enough I have reread the rules and at no time were these rules broken so you or another mod obviously took it personel in my criticsm of why the discussion of why the post about locked threads was indeed locked itself when according to the mods it had descended into a thread about immigration which it clearly had not.It was censorship for the sake of it not for a genuine reason.

Sponsored Links
As I keep saying ... And you fail to keep listening ... I am not a Mod.

When Mods delete posts and lock threads it is invariably the content of the deleted post which caused the locking not what's left ;)

Accept that it is a moderated forum, that Mods are (in the main) human and move on.

Megamod

megawatt";p="774849 said:
As I keep saying ... And you fail to keep listening ... I am not a Mod.
Okay so you are not a mod if a mod is reading this can they explain what rule was broken.If you lie down and except that censorship for the sake of it is ok then we are moving along on dangerous ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back