More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Don't confuse derogatory for saying it like it is.
Your comments are based on controvertible assumptions.
So how can you be "saying it like it is"?
It's your opinion based on your assumptions.
You can't prove your assumptions are correct, therefore your opinions remain only as opinions and not "like it is".

Your comments are based on controvertible assumptions.
So how can you be "saying it like it is"?
It's your opinion based on your assumptions.
You can't prove your assumptions are correct, therefore your opinions remain only as opinions and not "like it is".

Verbal diarrhea.
Of the highest order.

Sponsored Links
My assumptions are demonstrated to be true, repeatedly; and corroborated by independently minded others.
For my benefit, please provide links to these repeatedly true demonstrations that prove your assumptions, and links to the corroborations of independently-minded others, so that we may examine them and be convinced that your opinions are, as you claim, "like it is".

My assumptions are demonstrated to be true, repeatedly; and corroborated by independently minded others.

Most of the plumbing forum is there for the taking, knock yourself out.
You mean you expect me to go looking for your "repeatedly demonstrably true" and"independently-minded corroboration" on your behalf?
You're having a laugh!

It is as I said, your opinions are controvertible opinions and nothing more.
You claim you have "repeatedly demonstrable proof", and "independently-minded corroboration", but you won't or can't provide it!
What's worse, you expect me to find it for you!

Oh dear Dhimmi how have you the brass neck to call anybody derogatory,I thanked a comment yesterday and according to you I was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

I actually like JohnD purely by the fact he actually contributes to the DIY sections of the forum. That himaggin character on the other hand does nothing other than talk shyte and irritates people with his constant whinging and in all honesty I can't see what the hell he is still doing here. I feel sorry for the people like myself that don't really give a fukc what people think they just use general to wind down, but I come here recently (at least since himaggins been on the wall path) and thread after thread is locked because he's in there fukcing swinging at everyone with his handbag. I've told him before I don't understand why he's here and in other words told him to stop spitting the dummy and fukc off one final time but I come on and there he is again with his hundred plus posts a day in general that I personally don't even read 9 times out of 10, but it's a small community so when he derails a thread there isn't a lot else to comment on. I wouldn't expect the mods to care less really just a shame because most lads in here are sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back