More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I chose that expression very carefully to demonstrate a point.
You were well aware of the potential for it to be offensive before you used that expression?
Yet you still used it!

did you feck.
I did advise you to consult your own explanation/advice because I knew you wouldn't accept mine.
Did you? Or did you rely on your own judgement?

whilst being rude and abusive himself.
Your attitude has been little but rude and abusive, supported by other rude, abusive and potentially violent plumbers.
How does that help?
How does that give confidence to the public about the Gas Safe registration scheme?
How does that raise the level of respect for plumbers?

You still seem to be under the impression that the more abusive one is, the greater the validity of one's argument!

Last edited:
potentially violent ??? :LOL:

every one has the potential to be violent ? even you ?

Sponsored Links
potentially violent ??? :LOL:

every one has the potential to be violent ? even you ?
But to discuss it, including veiled threats of violence, on social media is not very bright.
To make veiled threats of violence on a social media site that is dedicated to DIY assistance is disrespectful of the primary purpose of the site.
Even worse, making such veiled threats of violence while advertising that you are a Gas Safe registered person is utter stupidity.

But to discuss it, including veiled threats of violence, on social media is not very bright.
To make veiled threats of violence on a social media site that is dedicated to DIY assistance is disrespectful of the primary purpose of the site.
Even worse, making such veiled threats of violence while advertising that you are a Gas Safe registered person is utter stupidity.

never saw any threats of violence ? were did u see them ?

Way I see it this country needs to "man" up (no disrespect to blightymam) We have been taken over by a vocal P.C minority who are offended by pretty much any thing.

Is that what my great uncle helmet died at Stalingrad for ? whilst holding back Joe Stalins army from taking over eastern Europe ?

(well we assumed he died , he was def alive 3 days prior to the surrender no records ever found )

If you are a Tottenham Hotspurs fan, or a black Briton, or a homosexual, or a person with a physical defect, you are entitled to take the word that the nfs throw at you, and claim it for your own use.

It's funny the way you make up your own rules.

A question u always ask so I will ask u "Where is your proof"
The thread has been deleted now, so it would be bad form of me to re-post any comments made in that thread.
It exists, but I won't be making it available to you.

The thread has been deleted now, so it would be bad form of me to re-post any comments made in that thread.
It exists, but I won't be making it available to you.

Well if u change your mind. I will give u my considered educated, un-biased & fair opinion on the matter.

Well if u change your mind. I will give u my considered educated, un-biased & fair opinion on the matter.

What threats of violence were these?
No doubt that being such a sad pathetic individual you'll have some screen grabs of whatever you imagine these to be.
How's the magnum opus to Gas Safe going?:LOL:

Using threatening language like that will get you no where.
Do you use a dash cam?
It's exactly the same principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back