More censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one know the out come of the enquiry that was supposedly (?) taking place in south Africa about the S.A police who shot numerous striking miners ?
a while back ? never heard much about it again ?? strange that ?

perhaps the event was not news worthy ? wonder why that might be ?

Sponsored Links
In Zimbabwe all the white farmers are being chased off their land or put in prison.
Zimbabwe, usually a grain exporter, is facing a severe food shortages now. Blacks are not very clever.
They chop down the trees for a quick profit selling timber then realise the following year they chopped down all the fruit growing trees. LoL
Or go out to sow fertilizer not knowing that when the spreader is empty you're meant to come back to the shed for a refill. Or start farming in the corner of a field whilst the rest grows weeds.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Idi Amin was made chairman of the organisation of African unity :LOL: voted in by all the other African nations :)

president of south Africa prior to zuma stated that beet root juice was a cure for aids :LOL:

Blacks are not very clever.
upload_2016-9-18_17-46-59.png

Last edited:
not relevant these shootings took place under zumas presidency ? in non apartheid south Africa
Sorry, you're right.
How relevant are these shootings to racial offense in the GD forum on DIYnot?

Sorry, you're right.
How relevant are these shootings to racial offense in the GD forum on DIYnot?

because the security forces were not under "white control" . Most shot in the back. All shot by black security forces

the massacre was described as the single / biggest use of force since the sharpville massacre in white controlled S.A.

If that had happened in white controlled south Africa there would have been a world wide out cry . in particular from African countries ?

because the security forces were not under "white control" . Most shot in the back. All shot by black security forces

the massacre was described as the single / biggest use of force since the sharpville massacre in white controlled S.A.

If that had happened in white controlled south Africa there would have been a world wide out cry . in particular from African countries ?
What point are you making?

500 deaths in Chicago this year ? (murder capital of the U.S ?)

were is the black lives matter campaign / protest ? do these lives not matter ?

may be they do not ? as they were not shot by whites ? no race card to be played there than ? (may be?)

Dan used an expression, which he thought, or did not think at all, that it was not racially offensive. Alternatively it might have crossed his mind, but he used the expression anyway.

I chose thatexpression very carefully to demonstrate a point. A point that you are a total moron and will jump on the racism band wagon at any excuse and with zero understanding of the phraseology and assume that someone like me is racist when patently I am not,as I suspect most of the others you accuse.

. I eventually provided him with an explanation

did you feck.

Oh, and this thread us about mods.... Namely that horrible little oik JohnD deleting selective posts/threads to suit his own agenda whilst being rude and abusive himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back