Plenty of orange flame.

_110068486_hi058538644.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000546487321.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000546487423.jpg

I wonder what the trouble is

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-50717441

Lancefield Quay, Glasgow

Sponsored Links
Your trouble is serious insomnia.Posting at 1.45am,no wonder you are miserable.

When you go to vote this week and put your cross on the Ballot Form, remember who was Mayor of London and closed 12 Fire Stations, laid off 1500 Firefighters and started the "swingeing" cuts of Firefighters and Fire Engines across the Country

When you go to vote this week and put your cross on the Ballot Form, remember who was Mayor of London and closed 12 Fire Stations, laid off 1500 Firefighters and started the "swingeing" cuts of Firefighters and Fire Engines across the Country

It won't move some of these people because underlying their vote is hate for people and no other party capitalises that as much as the Tories - hate these lazy slobs using the NHS, the scroungers receiving welfare, the middleclasses who work in offices etc.

Brainwashed that any logical persuasion will be met with denial or dismissed as unimportant.

Sponsored Links
I wounder how many illegals were in there and unlawfull sub-letting going on.

hate these lazy slobs using the NHS, the scroungers receiving welfare, the middleclasses who work in offices etc.
Oddball explanation of differing political persuasions to yourself...I have no """hate""" for anybody...Terrible word you continually use out of context

How to get rid of hatred:
  1. Notice its presence. Pay attention to your spiteful thoughts and words. ...
  2. Identify the source. Explore which issues set hatred into motion. ...
  3. Sit quietly with your hateful emotions. Don't offer them fuel by rationalizing why you think them. ...
  4. Relax. ...
  5. Replace unhealthy thought patterns. ...
  6. Repeat the process.
FOR GAL AND NOTCH..SEE ABOVE.Replace unhealthy thought patterns!!! .top line!so apt for you two.

Sponsored Links
Back