More important issue

Sponsored Links
funny i heard a cat meiowing outside last night, obviously not connected though, good luck with finding her dex

how it was relevant.

Specsavers is the answer.....

I clearly stated the word 'Losing'

If thats not relevant I don't know what is. :LOL:

As for the rest of your post........of course you'll feel like that........goes without saying............your a cat owner.

Lamb, you may have a point up to a point. Trouble is, cat's aren't readily containable within the boundaries of a house, unlike relatively subservient mutts, and children.!

don't have them then dex.........
Ban the ownership of cats.........
Infact i'll go as far as to say........... just the desire to own a cat, should be met with fifty lashes !

Cat owners like Thermo don't give a flying f*ck about which neighbour has to clean the crap off their lawn...........

Sponsored Links
Cats are feral creatures so even if no-one 'owned' one you would still find crap on your lawn.

don't have them then dex.........
Ban the ownership of cats.........
Infact i'll go as far as to say........... just the desire to own a cat, should be met with fifty lashes !

Cat owners like Thermo don't give a flying f*ck about which neighbour has to clean the crap off their lawn...........
Now then Mr lamb, let us look at this outpouring bit at a time.

First of all, unlike dogs and children, noone "owns" them. We do what we can to keep them comfortable and amused, and in return they keep our houses free of mice and give us something to watch and be entertained by. Sometimes, they even deign to show a bit of affection.

Second - I take it you'd like the lashes to be administered by a "cat o' nine tails" as our naval boys will fondly remember

I can't possibly comment for Master Thermo, but I have commented on my feelings on the matter. Personally I can't stand worm castes on my lawn, nor frogs spawn in old troughs and buckets, and as for bird pooh quite simply "yuk".

So, it may well be worth eradicating any free thinking animal.

If I were a gambling man, I'd wager a bet that you own dogs.

Gentlemen, may I respectfully suggest you agree to disagree? No one is 'right' here it's all a matter of opinion.

Gentlemen, may I respectfully suggest you agree to disagree? No one is 'right' here it's all a matter of opinion.
I disagree.

Cat owners are far superior than dog owners. The latter clearly have upbringing issues (most likely of a traumatic sexual controlled variety) that makes them feel it necessary to make some poor ill-cross-bred creature obey their pointless and futile whims. "Sit", "Walkies", "Good boy" etc etc etc. How very very very sad indeed.

FACT!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway I'm off out with some kitty treats.... :eek: :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh yes indeedy. Just got back from a quick walk round the block. Her brother walked alongside me (of his own free will - we're close like that), since his eyes are better than mine at night, and he knows what to smell for :!:
This is all true I'm afraid - I have resorted to walking the streets in the middle of the night like the pied bl**dy piper :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Then it's about time you came back to earth mate!

Oh yes indeedy. Just got back from a quick walk round the block. Her brother walked alongside me (of his own free will - we're close like that), since his eyes are better than mine at night, and he knows what to smell for :!:
This is all true I'm afraid - I have resorted to walking the streets in the middle of the night like the pied bl**dy piper :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Then it's about time you came back to earth mate!
May not mean much to you bolo, but it's my life now. It's what I do!

Now then Mr lamb, let us look at this outpouring bit at a time..
Shocked and disappointed, to be honest, that you think patronising me is the order of the day..........your better than that....... :cry:

Dog owner??? nope.........

Can I just take this opportunity to apologize........I'm not a cat lover (as I may have mentioned) ......and should never have posted on this thread....... Hope you find your cat.........
My apologies.

Now then Mr lamb, let us look at this outpouring bit at a time..
Shocked and disappointed, to be honest, that you think patronising me is the order of the day..........your better than that....... :cry:

Dog owner??? nope.........

Can I just take this opportunity to apologize........I'm not a cat lover (as I may have mentioned) ......and should never have posted on this thread....... Hope you find your cat.........
My apologies.
No need. I was only mucking about - no way was I intending to patronise you! Honestly thought you'd see the humourous approach I was undertaking, 'cos I though you were being sarcastic too. Deepest apologies if you feel offended - like I said, totally unintentional. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back