More threads vanishing

I use a number of forums ( 6 as a member and probably 3 or 4 where I just visit) although I'm not a moderator on any. If I were to be honest I'd say this forum is probably the most "belligerent " shall we say , there's certainly more arguments and personal insulting than I've seen on others but not enough to completely turn me away. Going slightly off topic one forum I use has been plagued with spam adverts for kitchens and have now set up a system where if kitchen is typed in it is automatically turned in waredodgy and as for amazon that comes up as DODGY TAX AVOIDERS.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Most of it is people sharing knowledge about diy or their trade.

It's only GD that suffers the political edge, most of the time, LOL. Ultimately John D will be here getting a virtual nosh from Nosey who is really rich and has a lot of friends all over the world while Himmys latest character chatters away aimlessly. Everyone else will take up crochet or weightlifting or summit else. Blightymam will get a job on tv as a "middle of the road anchor lady".
A bit lot of retrospection needed?

Nosey who is really rich and has a lot of friends all over the world .
What irritates you most Mitch, the fact that I do have a life or the fact that I proved EFLI and Judy pie in the sky wrong? You seem to be affected by my social life in any case.

Remember this.....
Naw, Nosey's just a keyboard warrior. A wind up merchant (like his mate Johnny boy) He's the usual Billy No Mates. I bet he even argues with himself. Either that or he's one of those tramps who's happened to find a mobile phone and sits outside McDonalds all day for the free wifi.;)

Or this....
Of course you are.

Oh dear Welshie.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

No one would have guessed that.

Or this......
Noseall said: Do you think I'm lying......
No way of knowing.

It's a tough life Mitch....

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What irritates you most Mitch

Honestly?? My car is only 18months old and the air intake box rattles. Some changes to tax allowance in the BTL world are slightly annoying. Your status is irrelevant. It's nice to see you sitting close behind some people in their photo though. Only joking. Your a builder FFS stop acting like er...summit else.

Your a builder FFS stop acting like er...summit else.
"Acting"? I'm a builder with a social life, which goes against what Judy pie in the sky wrote and which EFLI thought I was lying about. I will carry on showing them that they were incorrect unless I have made my point already.
What 'summat else' Mitch? Summat you wish you could be?

I don't get why you feel the need to prove yourself. It doesn't matter what some characters on a forum think. Summat else wasn't meant as an insult. Just that the builders I know wouldn't be posting pictues to try and suss out "Judy" on the internet.

I don't get why you feel the need to prove yourself.
When someone starts denigrating others, because they disagree with their opinion, it is fully understandable that the person being denigrated wishes to swat away that attempt at denigration. Give and take?
It is fully understandable that when the original denigrating person feels that their attempts at insults have been successfully and effectively swatted away, that they feel the need to continue attempts at denigrating. Perhaps by swerving, dodging, backpedaling, and now suggesting there must be some sort of inferiority complex, they continue their attempts at denigration.

A bastardized translation of an old Pashtu saying seems appropriate here: "In this life there is insufficient time for love. It would appear that some people prefer to use that time for hate."

No doubt I will now be added to your list. :rolleyes:

"In this life there is insufficient time for love. It would appear that some people prefer to use that time for hate."

Or, to patronise others.

Sponsored Links
Back