mortar removal power tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for quick way to remove mortar from patio and garden wall. Should I go for a multi function power tool, small hand held circular saw (such as a worxs) with a mortar blade or is there a better alternative.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
circular saw =wood
you need to look at an angle grinder but a dangerous tool in the wrong hands

Hi I have a grinder but it is has a 115mm disc which I think/unhappy to use on the patio mortar though I would be ok using on the wall. was hoping to see if there was a smaller sized dia disc tool to use on the patio not sure if it is poss to get smaller disc for the grinder i have Any ideas? I am well used to using grinders and power tools.

Regards

Sponsored Links
There are still some 100mm diameter grinders around but they are thin on the ground now. Best stick with 115 I think.
John :)

Hi I have a grinder but it is has a 115mm disc which I think/unhappy to use on the patio mortar though I would be ok using on the wall. was hoping to see if there was a smaller sized dia disc tool to use on the patio not sure if it is poss to get smaller disc for the grinder i have Any ideas? I am well used to using grinders and power tools.

Regards

a115mm disk will give you somewhere around 25mm cutting depth possibly less ??

I think it's the length if the cut he's worried about al, ie cutting grooves into the bricks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back