most consistant sports personality ever in the world ?

Sponsored Links
Cav well deserved it this year, must have confused all the footie knobs thinking "WTF? Cvendish? duh....". Mo Farah should have got second place he is an awesome athlete. Beaten to third by a fat middle aged fag smoking boozed up golf GAME player(not a sport...) !!

Sponsored Links
In fact, golf is a perfectly good way to ruin a great walk. I grew up in St Andrews so am perfectly qualified to make that statement.

Guy Martin.

Steve Redgrave would be up there too.

I agree that Guy Martin has got the personallity but he is by no means a consistant winner, with a bit of luck Johnathan Rae might become a household name by this time next year.

In fact, golf is a perfectly good way to ruin a great walk. I grew up in St Andrews so am perfectly qualified to make that statement.
If you'd ever played it you'd know what a difficult sport it is to master. If Darren Clark had won he would have deserved it.

Definatly the right man got it this year, i never realised there was so much money involved in cycling, i was under the impression that the sports personallity was decided between Seb Blatta, Indian/Hong Kong business men and Tamara's dad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Typical blather from a person frustrated and made foolish by the fact that he can't play it.

One of the easiest sports to play very badly and look a complete idiot doing it. No wonder you are full of shame.

The sport of glolf is a sponsors dream.

Darts on the other hand is the antitheseis though things are improving.

I saw an interesting snippet once where thay had Pill throwing darts at a board positioned one foot nearer and a couple of feet further away from the usual ockey position. His accuracy was appalling.

My nomination is Tim Henman, he consistently disappointed.

Phil Taylor's consistency seems to have take a recent seismic shock!

Sooey and Noseall are of course talking utter pish it's a GAME, or RECREATIONAL PASTIME for utter C*cks....As the "global warming" bulls*hitters would say, "the debate is over". Only they're wrong about global warming, I on the other hand am right.

Take up a real sport, one that at least gets your heart going...and not just climbing the ten stairs to the clubhouse for another drink.

If you'd ever been to St Andrews you'd know what I'm talking about. Game for p*issed up fat wealthy slobs(usually Yank ones too cumming in their "slacks" when they see the "Mecca" of the Old Course 18th hole/R&A clubhouse).
As for golf on TV? ha ha ha ha ha.....get a life
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I saw an interesting snippet once where thay had Pill throwing darts at a board positioned one foot nearer and a couple of feet further away from the usual ockey position. His accuracy was appalling.

I'm surprised at that. I have a dartboard in my garage, and have tried from different distances.... (the length of the garage was a mistake i admit !!). But for smaller variations, i found the line was ok, and i soon got used to the length (no jokes !! :eek: ) and readjusted.

Phil Taylor's consistency seems to have take a recent seismic shock!

Not really. Darts is a 'form' sport. If you're not on form and your opponent is (assuming similar levels of ability) then it's likely you'll lose. PT had a bad night last week. And the thing to remember is that it was a knockout tournament, so no room for a dip in form. Were this a league situation he'd bounce back.

Look at the bigger picture... 15 world titles etc etc .... the guy has mastered his sport.

Sponsored Links
Back