toughest sport in the world?

I can't comment on "tough guy" macho sports but for difficulty to master golf is right up there.

Too many variables along with an unorthodox way you need to swing the club.
Too right! The slightest mm of an error at the point of contact (assuming of course you actually hit the ball properly in the first place) will magnify itself out to completely the wrong direction.

Sponsored Links
Seriously, the toughest sport must be professional lawn tennis. In what other sport do you have to be at full pace for 2, 3 or maybe 4 hours?

...wind, wet, bounce, swing, there are about 50 trillion different ways or conditions to play one golf course.

Sorry folks Dex and his cronies always seem to revert to the bash the Christian/muslim debate.

Anyway,, I think Womens mud wrestling is hard,,,,,,,,,,,,,to watch, cos you feel like jumping in :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nuke - when did I last bash a muslim? I bash all organised "religions", of which christianity seems to lend itself more open than many (possibly since we live in such a "christian" country). ;)

As for "cronies" - do you mean "disciples" :rolleyes:

As for mud wrestiling - did you know that this originates from pagan festivals, and relates to how women inter-react with mother earth?

Now thats more like it, you don't need to talk about Christians 'ALL' the time, as for your 'cronies' ( call them disciples if you like) they just tag along with what you say.

Ghuli danda is a great game in India but very tough , it is known to have claimed a few eyeballs. :eek:

How about Christians having to fight lions - that sounded quite tough.

I worked with a rodeo rider in Australia. He had made a deal with his wife that if he gave up rodeo he could buy a moto cross bike and compete, as she considered it much safer than bronc/bull riding.

In five years he had won three major trophies/competitions but had in the process his chest stamped on twice, once by a bull, and once by a bronco. Apart from that he was scars from head to toe.

Australian rules football

they are hard feckers, get kicked to fook, and get up like nothing happened, not like Footballers in the UK who roll all over the pitch as if they got shot

Judo.

That's got to be the hardest sport going. Massive phyical strength and fitness, other sports don't come close.

Australian rules football

they are hard feckers, get kicked to fook, and get up like nothing happened, not like Footballers in the UK who roll all over the pitch as if they got shot

... compared to boxing? or mma? :eek: they take the odd big hit... but they don't get their faces pumelled by elbows, knees etc

Judo.

That's got to be the hardest sport going. Massive phyical strength and fitness, other sports don't come close.

give over... :LOL:
i'm not denying it might be hard... but the toughest in the world? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back