Strange tv adverts.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’m watching Sky Sports beamed from Ireland and I couldn’t make out what was strange about the adverts at half time. Then it hit me. Every advert features a white mum, a white dad and white children! None of that white mum, black dad and Asian children. As I say, strange.

Sponsored Links
Guess you could go and live there then, given your 'white propensity'...

Oh that's right, you now can't :rolleyes:

Can't blame the illegals. Wouldn't say I'd would want to live in Ireland either.

Maybe they only get 3 star hotels and lower benefits there so not quite the draw for the choosy 'refugee' that The UK has.

I’ll be able to go to Iceland, unlike you, old woman, when I get my vaccine passport. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

I thought Irish could live here and Brits can live in Ireland. Is that still not the case

Not the south I think, it’s in in the EU isn’t it?

Last edited:
But have you noticed these days that you see more Black women with White men. As years back you would mainly see Black men with white women.

The UK and Irish Governments have confirmed that the Common Travel area will continue after Brexit, regardless of the type of UK exit. In May 2019 the two Governments signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the CTA which guarantees there will be no changes to the rights of British citizens in Ireland/Irish citizens in the UK as a result of Brexit.

While the Memorandum is not legally binding, both Governments committed to take the necessary legislative measures to give it legal effect.

The Common Travel Area and Irish citizens in the UK after Brexit (parliament.uk)

The UK and Irish Governments have confirmed that the Common Travel area will continue after Brexit, regardless of the type of UK exit. In May 2019 the two Governments signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the CTA which guarantees there will be no changes to the rights of British citizens in Ireland/Irish citizens in the UK as a result of Brexit.

While the Memorandum is not legally binding, both Governments committed to take the necessary legislative measures to give it legal effect.

The Common Travel Area and Irish citizens in the UK after Brexit (parliament.uk)
Oh, so @ellal was wrong about the EU. Again.

Sponsored Links
Back