most pointless job in the world?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recon the most pointless job in the world has to be the guys who build nuclear weapons for a living..
they'll never get used so for all we know every single one made has a design flaw that means it wouldn't go off even if they did use it..
they could all be missing a single bit of wire and no one would ever know..

Sponsored Links
I think the most pointless job is trying to reason with Israel

Maybe they just put a big sign inside them that says BANG, or should that be VERY BIG FCKN BANG.

I recon the most pointless job in the world has to be the guys who build nuclear weapons for a living..
they'll never get used so for all we know every single one made has a design flaw that means it wouldn't go off even if they did use it..
they could all be missing a single bit of wire and no one would ever know..

Do you really want to find out? :LOL:

Got to be a pencil maker.
People are always breaking them! :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Watch the film Eraserhead - you`ll never find pencils boring again :eek:

I've always wanted to work in a tile factory and be the guy who glues the first and last tile to the box

I think the most pointless job in the world is the employees at our head office that get paid to analyse EPOS date and phone stores to find out why we have done this, why we have done that etc. I like to respond by querying their salary and re-iterating my greater salary and thus job importance, and mentioning that they have no right to question what I do. :LOL: If they are still on the line, I then ask them if they enjoy their job as a "data analyst".

Not really, but it really winds me up. Like head office dont trust us. I might try the above one day.

40-odd years ago my cousin had a job at the 'UMP'. Universal Metal Products in Salford, screwing the tops onto tubes of toothpaste.

ALL DAY LONG!!

He was straight out the Cole- Gate :rolleyes: Did he ever find out where the yellow went :?: This is a Signal for more awful puns :oops: The Tingle Tells You it`ll go on forever. Was the foreman a Jock called Mc. Lean

40-odd years ago my cousin had a job at the 'UMP'. Universal Metal Products in Salford, screwing the tops onto tubes of toothpaste.

ALL DAY LONG!!
Thats not a pointless job, if he didnt fit lids on all the paste would run out :D

Sponsored Links
Back