Most suitable shower for condenser boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
which shower is the most compatible with ideal icos he24 boiler? Thanks

Sponsored Links
That's what I assumed but they are all different. 8.5, 9.5 etc. I was just going to buy any but a friend said it needed to be compatible with boiler. Some are better than others. It will be just a bulk standard electric shower. I'd like it to be a bit more powerful but not a power shower. Thanks

Sponsored Links
I've already got a shower wired in but it's dead, not worth repairing as too many broken bits in it. So as I'm having to get a new shower was hoping to be pointed in the right direction as to which one if any are better. Thanks

An electric shower has nothing to do with your boiler B. To maximise an electric showers performance, get the largest rated shower that the electrical circuit and your bill will support. Or upgrade the circuit to take a 10Kw.

Mira are my shower of choice when recommending.

Please clarify if
(a) you want an electrically-heated shower
(b) you want a shower that uses hot water from the boiler
(c) you're unsure of the difference between (a) and (b) and aren't certain what your old broken shower was

Maybe post a photo of your current broken shower so we can check what it is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back