motorway average speed cameras

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They are everywhere but I am not convinced they work -esp at night. Can someone confirm either way?

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
If you stuck to the speed limits you would not need to ask that question.

There is a question about the legality of these cameras, as they are discriminatory, motorcycles cannot be identified, not having a front numberplate.
If the law is to be enforced, then it should apply to all road users.

Sponsored Links
ive wondered about themnot working either.

whenever there are roadworks they just "spring up" surely they are not connected

There is a question about the legality of these cameras, as they are discriminatory, motorcycles cannot be identified, not having a front numberplate.
If the law is to be enforced, then it should apply to all road users.

oh ive not heard about them not detecting bikes.wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo.

They are everywhere but I am not convinced they work -esp at night. Can someone confirm either way?

Cheers

Richard

If the Infrared's are lit, those are the ones that work. If you stare at them when you pass, you see the glow of the bulbs. (Obviously i'm talking about in the dark) On most motorways, its usually the first two and the last two that are active, the rest are duds, or they activate one after an entrance lane for fresh drivers. Thats from a reliable source who tells me the lane changing thing does NOT work!!

Still, i'm not gonna be the guinea pig!

nottm was the first city they were introduced, near 20yrs ago.

go ahead make teir day ;)

when you pass one you can speed as fast as you like, stop before the next one for about half an hour then repeat for each camera.

blimey that was quick ihad just changed my smillies because i thought my answer looked to serious :LOL:

yes i know you shouldnt break the law [and i am as guilty as the next man off speeding ;) ]
i was more wonder what the gays in our society have done wrong for you to blame them for the speed cameras :D ;)

Burn them or vote for the BNP as they promise to raise the speed limits and get rid of the speed cameras

Sponsored Links
Back