Moulded Interior Doors smaller than 610mm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, drawing a bit of a blank here, wonder if anyone can help.

Can you get interior moulded panel doors in less than 610mm wide? It's for an area I've partitioned off into a long cupboard. Was hoping to use a 610mm door, but it's a bit on the tight side and means I'd have to chop up architrave on one side which annoys me lol. If I could just lose 20-25mm I'll be sorted. Drawing a blank finding anything less than 610mm at the usual places....unless I'm having a blind moment lol.

Thanks people. :)

Sponsored Links
Maybe cut a 610 door down. I wouldn't have thought 10 or 12mm off each side would be that noticeable aesthetically. Only thing is you'd have to make sure there's enough timber in the stile.

Sponsored Links
The next Standard size door down from 610mm is 533mm.. Merchants and sheds only stock the most popular sizes of doors. Merchants like Travis Perkins usually have a weekly delivery from Premdor and Jeld Wen, if you can use a 533mm then I would go to a merchant and order one, they should have it in a week...

However if you must have a 590mm x 1981mm door Premdor can make you one, it will take about 6 weeks and will cost you substantially more than a standard door.

Cheers

Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back