Mounting Plates to make a router/ circular saw table

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Power Devil Router and a Power Devil Circular Saw. I wanted to buy mounting plates to set them in to the top of my workbench but I don't know what to buy. Does anyone know what fits these devices?

Thanks,

rodw

Sponsored Links
Please don't.

A customer of mine recently lost three fingers off his right hand while using his home made saw bench.

assuming you bench is around 20mm thick dependant on saw you will only be able to cut around 40mm thick material as you guard wont function properly under a table what provisions have you made for guarding the blade
the problem you will have with the router apart from needing proper guards and protection with 2/3 the shaft in the collet you wont be able to get the full shape or depth off any cutters

Power devil is such a cheap poor quality brand you would be better off buying a cheap table saw off ebay.
Ready made router tables use a metal plate to fix the unit to, this avoids loosing the depth of cut.

Sponsored Links
Power devil is such a cheap poor quality brand you would be better off buying a cheap table saw off ebay.
Ready made router tables use a metal plate to fix the unit to, this avoids loosing the depth of cut.

they have there place guards and fences removed for cleaning purposes £2 router table
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b270/bigall2005/?action=view&current=workshop009.jpg

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b...all2005/?action=view&current=workshop008.jpg&

its no more dangerouse with the fence and guard in position than any other router table :D

the 2 batons go in the workmate jaws

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back