Moved: posts about races, sexes, genders...

Sponsored Links
People who say "You cannot transition into an ethnic minority" are not far from my position.

Unless they think that an ethnic identity is a real thing and not a feeling or an opinion. If they think otherwise then of course you can self-identify an ethnic identity or a sex or a species.
Ethnicity and gender are different concepts.
I would have thought that was obvious, even to those who cannot distinguish the difference between sex and gender.

dare say some in my family had some type of dealings with Panzas

??
How come some of your family have had dealings with panzas?
Panza = belly in Spanish
Are your family a bit paunchy?

Sponsored Links
England, Scotland and Ireland are countries with populations consisting of people of all races.

Jewish is a religion.

Romany - possibly.

If English isn't a race but England comprises people of all races - what are those races?

I'd be interested to know the definition of "race" but I'm not at home at the moment so cannot consult my 100 year old dictionary, and I won't accept any Internet definition.

================================================
For gender, sex etc use the new thread:
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/sex-and-gender-what-is-the-difference.580813/

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez us I recall the olympics in the 70s

them Russian and East German athletes and other eastern bloc athletes

a lot of em were blokes imo??

Ethnicity and gender are different concepts.
I would have thought that was obvious, even to those who cannot distinguish the difference between sex and gender.
Can a white person transition into a black person.

Can a white person transition into a black person.
No.
But anyone can describe themselves as from whatever ancestry they choose. The colour of the skin is irrelevant to most people.
I can describe myself as a Martian if I so choose. Who's bothered?
Or when asked my ethnicity, I can just put Homo Sapiens.
Or I could just tick the box, "prefer not to say".

But anyone can describe themselves as from whatever ancestry they choose.

however, they might find themselves unwelcome if they attempted to join a "Amazon Pygmy Only Mutual Support Group" in the same way that a man might find himself unwelcome if he attempted to enter a "Ladies Only Communal Shower and Naked Steam Bath room" or an aetheist if he attempted to join a Religious Prayer Group and demanded the right to do so based solely on self-identification.

however, they might find themselves unwelcome if they attempted to join a "Amazon Pygmy Only Mutual Support Group" in the same way that a man might find himself unwelcome if he attempted to enter a "Ladies Only Communal Shower and Naked Steam Bath room" or an aetheist if he attempted to join a Religious Prayer Group and demanded the right to do so based solely on self-identification.
It's recognised and accepted and probably perfectly legal that men cannot access a Ladies only shower area.
But who would make the "Amazon Pygmy Only Mutual Support Group" unwelcome?
I suspect that an atheist might be welcomed into the majority of religious meetings. All the religious congregations I have ever attended have never questioned my belief in God, or anyone else.

And did you not see this message from a mod:
upload_2021-11-7_13-16-43.png

Gender based discussions have moved.

Sponsored Links
Back