- Joined
- 30 May 2024
- Messages
- 7,608
- Reaction score
- 2,996
- Country

I started at 6.5I'll go as far as 6.5 but not 7
I then watched the film twice more. Thats how I come to 7

I started at 6.5I'll go as far as 6.5 but not 7
Wouldn't that be 19.5I started at 6.5
I then watched the film twice more. Thats how I come to 7


What did he do?Any Woody Allen fans? I loved his films and remember waiting eagerly for the next one...
He, of course, disgraced himself later on, such that now you never hear his films being discussed. He went from discussed to disgust. LOL.
The films had a lot of good jazz and light classical music, all Woody's choice...
Yeah what did he do?Any Woody Allen fans? I loved his films and remember waiting eagerly for the next one...
He, of course, disgraced himself later on, such that now you never hear his films being discussed. He went from discussed to disgust. LOL.
The films had a lot of good jazz and light classical music, all Woody's choice...
I'm trying to watch this at home between family life (so segments of about 30-40mins), but is superb. When life allows, I will re-watch the whole thing.Watched the second Dune movie last night and have my seat booked for the final film when it opens in cinemas this December...
Based on the second book; Dune Messiah. It's going to be epic.
funfact #143: the Fremen language bears an uncanny resemblance to the Dothraki, spoken in Game of Thrones.