moving side by side frifge/freezer/ wheels?

• Thread starter confidentincompetent
  • Start date
C

confidentincompetent

Hi. I need to move A large whirpool side by side fr/freezer. '''massive''. Problem is the people are on a cruise and I dont know model Num or where they keep the instructions.. I am hopeing there are some wheels behind a grid or somthing fantastic. Any clues on whirlpool fridge freezer side by side and moving these monster things about. Other problem is there is a vinyl flooring :cry:

Cheeers
john

Sponsored Links
Hiya, depends on the model. As you can't find this (try in the fridge, remove the middle drawer and the label is on the right hand wall) I'll assume it's the Italian made machine.
The wheels are a permanent fixture and if it's on a level floor it should just pull out from it's present location.
I've seen them fitted and then the floor tiled up to them, making it nigh on impossible to move.
For vinyl flooring, put some thick cardboard down to roll it onto or a sheet of hardboard.

Thanks m8
Took a piece of old vinyl with me this morning and levered it clear of new flooring wich had been very neatlycut round the front leveling thingys. making sure it was firmly trapped like you say lol. with a bit of heaving crowbar levering & swearing got it clear. Good job I didnt fiddle with front grill this seems to be the water filter :oops:

Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back