Multi-bit ratchet screwdriver recommendations?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after one of the ratcheting screwdrivers with the hex bits stored in the handle. Normal size, not one of the stubbies

Any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
It was that Stanley Multibit driver which prompted me to get one. I used one and was very impressed.

Then I saw the Fatmax version in Steve's post, and that looked more useful as it has a detachable shaft - long or short. But I'm not sure if its £10 more useful :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
http://www.uktoolcentre.co.uk/Shop/p~39887~Multibit-Ratchet-Screwdriver-with-10-Bits.html?utm_campaign=googleshopping&utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=Product+Search&gclid=CInV2MmczLICFYcKfAodTkIAnw

I've been using this for quite some time and I found it to be comfortable and easy to use. Sometimes, I feel like using the T-handle version for extra torque and repetitive work.

For a tenner there abouts, i think the multibit job is gonna be a good tool for anyone, easy to carry in a pocket with 6 options of bit there and then

I've never used one myself, but I seem to remember when I looked into it that the Bahco's get great reviews and comments.

There are several to choose from. One even has an LED light for those dark and out of reach areas!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back