Multiple LED downlighters

38° beam angle would look like a lot of torches shining beams down from the ceiling. I know you say you've seen them but was that a large number in close proximity? 100 or 120° would give much nicer light. These are very good and half the price.
BAS does not seem to recognise, or choose to recognise, the existence of wide-angle downlights. He may perhaps be caught in some sort of 'spotlight time warp'.

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
These are 800 lm each
Can you picture how bright the room would be if you had 11 x 60W GLS pendants? Or, if you used that type, how many would you actually need? yeah but these are recessed down lights , probably 3w range ..really for cabinet lighting or such .look ensure you by fire rated fittings ..make sure you have seen the output light from one and see if they are bright neough that you may well need less .. if your switchign serveal lights from different switches then you might want a lower wattage over say the TV but higher for walkway /sofas ..its ahrd to tell without seeing the room itself

[

Sponsored Links
What's going wrong with people's proof-reading and Edit button clicking skills today?

She's just looking for the slipper.

arnolds_mistress-img-1188.jpg

38° beam angle would look like a lot of torches shining beams down from the ceiling. I know you say you've seen them but was that a large number in close proximity? 100 or 120° would give much nicer light. These are very good and half the price.

http://www.ledhut.co.uk/spot-lights...iling-light-transformer-included.html[/QUOTE]
Thanks

The room in question is quite large and has a high ceiling, hence the beam angle works well for the look I want...

And the higher lumen rating of the lamps I've listed means the light 'floods' the area at lower levels and being dimmable gives the variable effect required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back