Murray Nadal.... wow !

I

imamartian

did anyone see that tonight? AWESOME!
i am English and don't support the scots in anything... but tonight i take my hat of to Mr Murray !!

And he should demand that the TV company does not describe him as British... he is Scottish, and you Scots should be proud.... what a star !

(just don't get the proclaimers to welcome him home !)

Sponsored Links
I cannot be bothered with the whole Brit/Scot thing with Murray. He can call himself German for all I care. But one thing I do notice about him is that he's a miserable git! Did he smile when he won? I'd be surprised if he did.

my point is, i challenge the scots at everything.... but i respect this guy for what he just did !
Miserable? maybe, but maybe his sports psychologist advised him to be?

my point is, i challenge the scots at everything.... but i respect this guy for what he just did !
Miserable? maybe, but maybe his sports psychologist advised him to be?
Yeah I can just hear his psychologist now... 'so go out there and be miserable. That'll win the psychological war Andy'!... :rolleyes: errrm, I don't think so. If he stood there with a big grin on his face every time a 150 mile an hour serve came over then I think it 'might' have a psychological effect on the other guy but I stand by my belief until I see evidence to the contrary... he's a miserable git! But a good Tennis Player though. :)

Sponsored Links
Back